Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back on the Horse

If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack.
Winston Churchill


I did it again.

I neglected blogging again. Like so many things in my life, I kept putting it off for one reason or the other. I can give the same reason that I used to give... That there are so many things going on that I don't know
what to write. Or that I'm too busy to go online and start typing away. But then I'd be lying. So enough with
the excuses. Enough with the reasons.

I could've written about the CELTA. Wrote about my day to day schedule, the assignments, the jokes, the drinking and my friends. I could've written about the vacation I had after that, decisions I had to make, and changes I forced on myself to do. But of course, I didn't.

So now. Back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment